(Answered by Goatooth)
1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?We're at the stage of sorting things out. We have plenty of ideas and they're quite diverse, so we need to select the priority ones to further work on them. Drawing cosmological analogies, this is the relatively early age of the universe formation, when separate stars just roam around chaotically before they organize galaxies. The Glorious Era of Grand Collapses is still ahead, haha.
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new ep?
Stylistically, it's eclectic. Perhaps it's even too eclectic genre-wise for being EP. But emotionally and spiritually, and I dare say musically, this album is one whole. I would even dare to call it conceptual, from this point of view.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the new release?
4. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label and if so, what kind of label do you feel that would be a perfect fit for the music?
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of doom, drone, sludge and post metal?
8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
The styles may range from the wicked and hateful metal/hardcore to the calm and dreamy electronic drone/ambient and to the psychedelic blues/art-rock and so on. But preferably heavy music. And slow.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
As far as I know about Alpha, music is taking most of his time, too.
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?