1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new release and how it differs from previous recordings?
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
6. Do you have any touring plans for the new release?
7. On a worldwide level how has your music been recieved by fans of doom and death metal?
We wouldn't be the best judges of the reception of our releases. We did trade a fair amount of the demo cassettes abroad however. Labels and distros we quite supportive, and Parasitic did rerelease the demo on vinyl shortly after we sold out. Supose it was pretty well recieved all in all.
8. Are there any other projects besides this band or is this a full time line-up?
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future rleases?
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?